The new International Cargo Terminal of the Porto Alegre Airport, in addition to offering more comfort and agility to customers, has greater cargo processing capacity. The building also has large spaces for offices, as well as meeting and training rooms.
- Cargo reception (import and export): 24/7
- Cargo delivery (import): Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Cargo delivery (export): air - 24/7. Road - Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Document conference (import): Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Issuance of CESV / issuance of delivery receipt (import): Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Pricing: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Customer Service Center: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Imports warehouse: 3.400 m²
Exports warehouse: 3.000 m²
Cold storage facilities: 388 m²
Restricted cargo warehouse: 300 m²
Vertical storage positions: 1.568
Main types of cargo: metalworking inputs, electronics, tools, medications, textile products, leather, machines and equipment, perishable goods, automotive products, polymers, live animals, agricultural and livestock products, hospital products, foods, and all classes of dangerous goods.
The complex includes:
- 11 spaces for renting (check availability)
- 17 docks (3.45 m x 25.00 m)
- 10 truck waiting spaces (3.45 m x 25.00 m)
- 587 parking spaces
Avenida Severo Dullius, 800, São João - access through the second roundabout after the Passenger Terminal. Check out.
Click here to know the new International TECA.